This week on the podcast, I’m honored to have astrologer Mimi Troung join me as a guest. As the year and decade closes, it’s an interesting time to pause and take a moment to consider our strengths and purpose, and Mimi is so good at helping people leverage the wisdom found in their astrological chart to take a deeper look at their inner landscape. By sharing your date of birth, Mimi reads charts that reveal information about your intrinsic strengths, weaknesses, and about your purpose in this life.
In this podcast episode, Mimi explains how astrology works, why it’s a valuable tool, and how to integrate the information into your life. We also dive into my chart as an example of how a reading works, which I hope you will find insightful.
As Mimi explains, “Having an astrology reading is a personalized experience where I pull out your charts so that you can see where the positions of the planets were at the time you were born. And the layout of this map shows all the energy that lives in you. It shows your strengths, the challenges that you are here to learn, and the dynamics of these planets shows up, not only in your personality, but also giving you clarity on your past, what you’ve chosen to do in this lifetime, and living your gifts.”
It was interesting to see how my astrological reading aligned with the creation of Collective Gain, and how it’s creation and direction both play to to my strengths. It’s my hope that it gives you some insights on what astrology can teach each of us, and why I feel it’s a great tool to leverage in your life’s journey – either along side your existing coaching or all on it’s own.
In this episode, Mimi and I talk about
- Why Astrology is a powerful tool, and how it works
- How our soul chooses a path for this life time
- The archetypes for the astrological signs, and how it relates to psychology
- The role of gravitation pull on each of us
- How the different houses align with different aspects of our lives
- Your sun sign and what it means
- Your Nodal return, which happens between age 36-38
- The shifts that can occur during the Nodal Return
- How the name of Collective Gain aligns with my own astrological chart
- Finding balance in your life leveraging the wisdom in astrological chart