Alex is an executive coach that helps ambitious executives, start-up founders and nonprofit directors solve their most pressing leadership challenges. He has more than 25 years of experience working side-by-side with forward-thinking leaders in highly
competitive industries where self-awareness, confidence and accountability are critical to success.
Alex has a specialty interest in helping start-up founders transition from entrepreneurs to executives as their organization begins to scale beyond the Series A financing round.
- The Founder & CEO of a groundbreaking technology start-up
- The CEO of a multi-billion dollar investment advisory firm
- The domestic COO of a global financial services firm
- The Executive Director of a large nonprofit foundation supporting cancer research
An expert in leadership and marketplace disruption, Alex has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg News and Markets Media.
- Center for Executive Coaching & International Coach Federation
- Emotional Intelligence Certification – MHS EQi & EQ 360 Coaching & Assessments
- Conflict Management Certification – University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Philosophy – Union College of New York
- Previous career: Banking
- Coaching for 5 years
- Rate: $$$
3- or 6+ month package
Bi-weekly or 3x a month calls, plus one intensive
Unlimited virtual coaching support (via email/text)
Coaching via phone or video conference.
Ad hoc/one-off coaching support also offered
Alex challenges the status quo. He stimulates open and honest discussion in an effort to better align the goals of an organization’s key members into one corporate direction.
-Thao Buuhoan – President, Rice Hall James & Associates
Working with Alex has enabled me to rethink possibilities in my business. He truly understands the challenges business leaders are facing today. His approach delivers practical steps that improve performance for both the individual and the team.